Friday 5 July 2013

The Dungaree Craze Inspired By Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung's style just seems perfect in every way, every time I see a photo of her she looks utterly perfect. Over the years she's been seen sporting a range of styles of dungrees and recently they have become increasingly popular. I especially like how Alexa styles her dungarees with baggy tees, red lips and a pair of loafers. I thought I'd put together a little collage of the best dungarees that are available at the moment for an affordable price. They're great for summer, especially festivals - I think they're a staple piece you must have in your wardrobe!

£85 - Bitching And Junkfood 
£15 - Topshop
£45.50 - Asos
£22 - Boohoo
£38 - Topshop
£20 - Boohoo
£35 - Urban Outfitters 

Do you have some dungarees you just can't live without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment